Donations help us rapidly scale our online training to meet movement needs amidst COVID-19. We know many are facing financial uncertainty, and unable to donate right now. We also know others are called to respond to this crisis by investing in movements now more than ever, and able to support. Thank you ❤️
We’re funded by you, the grassroots
No matter how you donate – as a monthly Sustainer, Major Donor, or a one-time donation – every dollar directly supports training and capacity building for social justice movements. This looks like scholarships for public workshops, fellowships and new programs, and getting Trainers in the field to support on direct action, team-building, facilitation, and other movement building skills.
Read below about different ways to donate.
To help us maintain physical distancing, we’re only accepting online donations currently. Thank you!
Donate to other COVID-19 response efforts at the intersection of organizing and relief work:
- National Domestic Workers Alliance: the Coronavirus Care Fund provides immediate financial support for domestic workers.
- Teamsters for a Democratic Union: help UPS workers organize to protect themselves from COVID19; invest in rank and file leadership.
- National Bail Fund Network: support community bail and bond funds to free folks in immigration detention and jails.
- Movimiento Cosecha’s undocumented worker fund and Siembra NC’s immigrant solidarity fund.
- Bread and Roses: Solidarity Fund for COVID-19 Organizing.
Become a Monthly Sustainer
Monthly Sustainers are the backbone of our grassroots funding, making general operations sustainable and innovative programming possible. Sustainers give between $5 and $200 per month and get behind the scenes updates on our work.
Become a Major Donor
Major Donors give larger amounts, providing vital support to TFC programs, scholarships, and operations. Major Donors give at least $300 a year and receive additional updates about our work. Whether you’re able to give $300, $3,000, or $30,000, larger gifts help our work thrive. Contact us to pledge an annual gift or learn more.
Make a One-Time Donation
Every donation to TFC, big or small, goes a long way to support training of organizers, activists, and movement educators. Whether $10, $50, $150, or $1,000, each grassroots donation strengthens our work.
To help us maintain physical distancing, we’re only accepting online donations currently. Bank transfers are also available, contact us if that works better. Thanks!